The Wild Equity Institute is proud to offer a new fundraising partnership with Sungevity that is guaranteed to build a healthy and sustainable community for people and the plants and animals that accompany us on Earth!
For a limited time, when Wild Equity Institute members like you sign-up for a new, zero-down solar lease from Sungevity, the company will donate $500 to the Wild Equity Institute, while giving you an additional $500. That’s what we call a win-win!
Sungevity is a leading California home solar company that has recently introduced a new 10-year, fully guaranteed, home solar leasing solution which can help you save money on your electricity bill while decreasing your carbon footprint. Here is how it works:
- Sungevity installs solar panels on your home when you sign a lease.
- You pay Sungevity on a monthly basis for the lease, usually for less than your conventional electric bills.
- Sungevity owns, maintains, and insures the solar panels; you use the electricity generated to lower your utility bills.
- Sungevity pays you a $500 cash bonus after installation.
- Sungevity donates $500 to WEI for sending you their way.
To take advantage of this limited-time opportunity, all you need to do is visit the Wild Equity Institute’s special landing page on Sungevity’s website, enter your street address and answer a few simple questions to get your free installation iQuote.
Within 24 hours you’ll receive your free quote, and if you decide to sign a lease you and WEI will both have an extra $500 in the bank.
If you misplace this special link, you can also sign-up from Sungevity’s main page. Once you fill-in the requested information, you’ll be directed to a finishing page where you can enter a “referral code”: type WEI in this box. Don’t forget to enter the referral code or you won’t be eligible for the $500 bonus!
If you have any questions about the program, contact Brian Somers at Sungevity.
Thanks for all you do for people and the plants and animals that accompany us on Earth!