Thursday, January 16, Noon: Please join the Wild Equity Institute at San Francisco City Hall to speak up and demand a full environmental review of the Sharp Park Pumphouse Project. We need to pack the chamber with supporters!!!
• The Pumphouse Project will have significant environmental effects on the water quality and hydrology at Sharp Park.
• There are alternatives to the Pumphouse Project and an EIR is needed to adequately consider these alternatives.
• Sharp Park is suffering from a piecemeal approach to planning.
• The Pumphouse Project conflicts with the Coastal Act.
• The impact on the recovery plan for the California Red-legged Frog is not addressed in the Pumphouse Project.
Please RSVP above or through our Meetup group San Francisco Wildlife Enthusiasts